Intercollegiate sport is an integral part of Sydney Uni’s long and rich sporting history, providing residents of St. Andrew’s, St. Paul’s, Sancta Sophia, St. John’s, Wesley and The Women’s Colleges with opportunities to represent their college in various sporting events.
All college residents must read and understand the policies outlined below.
- Intercol Code of Conduct (Updated 21st February 2014)
- SUSF Intercollegiate Sport Code of Conduct. (Updated 21st February 2014)
- Intercol Constitution of the Sydney University Inter-Collegiate Delegates Committee (Including Sporting by-laws). (Updated 23rd September 2014)
- Intercol Policies and Procedures Manual. (Updated 15th May 2012)
Please click here to access the 2021 Intercol Declaration Form (needs to be completed by all competing athletes).
Rosebowl Point Scoring: 1st (7 points); 2nd (5 points); 3rd (3 points); 4th (1 point); 5th (0 points). The college with the highest accumulated points after all 8 events will be Rosebowl Champions.
Rawson Point Scoring: 1st (5 points); 2nd (3 points); 3rd (1 point); 4th (0 points). The college with the highest accumulated points after all 8 events will be Rawson Cup Champions.
- 2020 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2019 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2018 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2017 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2016 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2015 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2014 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2013 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2012 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- 2011 Intercollegiate Sport Report
- Rawson and Rosebowl events are managed by the Intercollege Committee and Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness.
- All enquiries in the first instance should be directed to (02) 9351 4987, [email protected], or a relevant member of the Intercollege Committee.
- For archives and historical information, please email [email protected].