Sydney Uni Tennis is an affiliated Tennis Australia Hot Shots provider and ambassador. Our program offers coaching to juniors from 3 years of age with gradual progression to improve their skills and prepare them to play on a full-size court with a full compression ball.
Lessons are available seven days per week. General tennis lesson times are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Please note that the ANZ Hot Shots Program runs according to the Junior Coaching Term Dates.
Private Lessons are suitable for all tennis players that require one-on-one attention to achieve their goals or who prefer more flexible lessons.
- Single Private Lessons (one hour; one student)*: $90 per lesson
- 5 Pack: $425
- 10 Pack: $800
- Semi-Private Lessons (one hour; two students)*: $100 per lesson
- 5 Pack: $475
- 10 Pack: $900
Half-hour lessons are also available by request.
Our Hot Shot Group lessons are made up of four people (ratio: 4 players per 1 coach):
- Blue 45 minutes; $250 per term
- Red 60 minutes; $260 per term
- Orange 60 minutes; $270 per term
- Green 60 minutes; $270 per term
**Please note that all of the the above prices are based on a 10-week term.
Assessments are essential before enrolment
If you would like more information or to be on our database to receive information regarding our Tennis Program, please email email@example.com or call us on 1300 068 922. For our terms and conditions, please click here.
Hot Shots Challenge 2020
Participating in the Hot Shots Challenge is a good stepping stone to have a better understanding of self-scoring and match rules in a friendly competition environment. Sydney Uni Tennis will be running one tournament each term in 2020:
Dates & Times
- Term 1 Sunday 8th March, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Term 2 Sunday 14th June, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Term 3 Sunday 30th August, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Term 4 Sunday 22nd November (tentative), from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Fast 4/Round Robin format for Orange and Green levels as well as Full Compression Balls
Tennis Courts, Sydney University Sports and Aquatic Centre
Term 1,2021 enrolment will start from mid-December.
Enrolment for existing junior players: from week of 09 December 2020 onwards
Enrolment for new junior players: from week of 14 December 2020 onwards
Now taking expressions of interest for 2021.
We look forward to seeing you all on court. Stay safe and active, remember to wash your hands!
Sydney Uni Tennis program is eligible to accept Active Kids vouchers! Please contact us if you would like to claim your Active Kids voucher with us and receive $100 off for your child’s tennis lessons. Conditions apply.