Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness manages the sports facilities on campus, all of which are available for use by SUSF members and SUSF‘s invited guests.
- Adult Pre-Exercise Screening Tool
- SUSF Lap Lane Etiquette
- SUSF Fitness Centre and Group Fitness Etiquette
- SUSF Sporting Code of Conduct
- Health and Safety Notice
- Terms and Conditions and Member and Guest Facility Code
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Workplace Conduct Policy
- Complaints Resolution Policy
- COVID-19 Facilities Usage Terms & Conditions
The Member Facility and Guest Code forms part of your membership of SUSF and governs member and guest use of SUSF facilities. It may be changed by SUSF from time to time. Notice of changes will be provided via the SUSF website.
Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness accepts Companion Cards. The Companion Card allows people with a significant and permanent disability, who require attendant care for the rest of their lives, to participate in community activities and events without discrimination. Go to the NSW Companion Cardwebsite to find out more about Companion Cards.