Forgotten who your assigned Elite Athlete Program staff member is? Please click on the button for our current directory.
If you require assistance logging into these platforms, please contact your assigned Elite Athlete Program staff member.
Smartabase Athlete App
Use this app to:
- View your scholarship offers
- Manage your essential scholarship information
- Request services (tutoring, and consultations with our S&C coaches, sports dietician, and performance psychologist)
- Apply for international travel grants
Sydney Uni Athletes Network (SUAN)
Use this website to:
- Communicate with Elite Athlete Program staff
- Stay up to date with key notices and deadlines
- Connect with your Sydney Uni sporting peers, alumni, and friends
- Find a mentor, or be a mentor
- Find a job, or post a job
- View and upload photos and events
- Support, or advertise businesses of SUAN members
High Performance Gym – Open Training Hours
Open training times are available for current scholarship holders and High Performance Pass holders in the High Performance Gym. Current training times are outlined in the schedule below.
International Travel Grants
Financial assistance of up to $1500 may be awarded in a given year to assist athletes with relieving the costs of competing overseas e.g. accommodation, air fares, registration fees. Eligible candidates must:
- Be current students of The University of Sydney;
- Be current annual members of Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness;
- Be selected in a national team; and
- Provide official supporting documentation which confirms national team selection and the specifics of the relevant international competition.
To apply, please contact us.
Key SUSF Policies
We are pleased to partner with organisations and individuals to provide you with career and development opportunities.