Are you looking for a short, sharp and hugely effective workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body? Then CX30 is for you!
Always at the forefront of the fitness industry, Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness is proud to be the first fitness center in NSW to offer this revolutionary core training to its members. Initially we will be running CX30 on Wednesdays (4.15pm) and Fridays (1.10pm) so come and take the challenge. Numbers are limited!
If you’d like to book your place in one of the new CX30 classes please click here
So what is CX30?
- Based on cutting-edge scientific research
- Brand new 30-minute format
- Combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class
- Choreographed routines and chart-topping music that’ll bring you back for more
The science behind CX30 – what is the core?
Core muscles combine to support and move the spine, which is the centre of all the body’s movements. These muscles are grouped into three categories:
- Inner Unit – the deepest layer simply supports the spine at loads. CX30 does not address this group, which is best addressed in a rehabilitation setting.
- Outer Unit – the next layer controls movement of the spine and the position of the pelvis. This layer consists of the strap muscles on the back, our six-pack muscles and the obliques.
- Slings – this refers to the way our core muscles connect the upper and lower body, and provide maximum strength to the spine. Some of these slings run diagonally from our shoulders to hips, and inspire the name CX30
CX30 is dynamic core training that really hones in on abs, glutes, back, obliques and ‘slings’, connecting the upper body to the lower body. Demanding commitment and determination, CX30 is formulated with a carefully structured, scientific approach and is ideal for anyone looking to build, strengthen, tighten and tone abs and butt, while also improving functional strength, balance, and assisting in injury prevention.