Thank you to everyone that took part in the recent SUSF Member Survey. A total of 341 SUSF gym pass holders responded to the Survey.
We have reviewed your feedback and have started implementing changes accordingly.
- You commented on options to increase the size of space within our gym facilities.
We are excited to officially open the doors to our $15million extended and refurbished Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre (SUSAC) on August 17. As part of the works, our Group Fitness room will hold up to 70 Group Fitness participants. As a result the existing SUSAC gym will almost double in floor space, with new equipment being installed and a far greater stretching and free weights area available to members.
- You commented on our apparel selection.
We are excited to introduce a Speedo retail space that offers a wide range of swimming accessories and swimwear at SUSAC at very competitive prices.
- You commented on the cleanliness of our facilities at SUSAC and The Arena.
We have passed your feedback onto our cleaning contractor and will continue to monitor this area.
- You commented on the availability of pool lanes at SUSAC.
We have instituted the pool lane availability timetable on our website which indicates the number of lanes available to members throughout the week. This is continuously under review will appropriate changes being implemented to accommodate all members. Click here to access the timetable.
- You commented on swimming etiquette in the SUSAC pool.
We are working to improve our signage and lifeguard training to make your swim training more enjoyable.
- You commented on the quality of food in the Café at SUSAC.
We have passed your comments on to our tenant and they are working hard to improve this, with changes to the menu already implemented.