By March 2013, The Arena Sports Centre and the Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre (SUSAC) will undergo the largest overhaul of cardiovascular equipment in recent times at Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness (SUSF).
SUSF’s two premier facilities will play host to 70 brand new LifeFitness Discover SE Cardiovascular machines, including treadmills, cross-trainers and upright and recumbent lifecycles.
SUSF gold, silver and bronze pass holders will experience the most complete range of convenience while they train, having access to the following features on all cardio machines:
- Individual LCD Touch Screens;
- Apple and Android Smartphone capability;
- iPad, iPod and iPhone holder and charging capabilities;
- Internet access; amongst many other features.
Following this announcement of new cardio equipment, 2013 is proving to be an exciting year for SUSF and its members, with the expanded and upgraded Sydney Uni Sports & Aquatic Centre also due to be unveiled by the end of July 2013. This expansion will make the Centre one of the largest sporting and recreational facilities under one roof in Australia and will house:
- a new larger group fitness room;
- new cardio equipment;
- a double basketball court with permanent grandstand (which will serve as the home court for the Southern Design Sydney Uni Flames WNBL franchise);
- a martial arts dojo;
- and a boxing room.
“SUSF will be one of the first organisations in NSW to house this newly released cardio range from industry leaders LifeFitness,” said Anthony Ellison, SUSAC Fitness & Operations Manager.
“Once operational, and with the expansion due for completion in July 2013, we will boast one of the most recent, largest and most innovative fitness offerings across the country.”